sneekfreak

Results are Up!!!

I called Tuscon, told me my app didnt take, not showing....not only do i not get my app burt i am going to lose my loyalty!! I put in the online sytem. This freaken blows!

Show them the charge for your application and you should be good to go. If you didn't get charged and didn't get a confirmation email, then you may be out of luck...but I'm assuming you would have noticed if you hadn't received those.

Late 5B Bull - Me

6A Youth Cow - Son

LET THE SCOUTING BEGIN! I am excited that the two units are right next to each other; this will keep the scouting trips efficient. Best day ever. Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

I drew a rifle cow tag 4A but I put in all archery bull in total opposite units. Don't know what to do.

They felt sorry for you, and decided to give you a cow tag since they ran out of bull tags in your units!

JK, I hope you can figure it out man and not loose your points???

• Like 1

I drew a rifle cow tag 4A but I put in all archery bull in total opposite units. Don't know what to do.

If you applied on paper, then they will have a copy of it for you to review. If you applied online, then you should have your own confirmation of what you applied for. If it was their mistake, you'll be sitting pretty...if it was your mistake, then enjoy your cow hunt.

• Like 1

5A bull hunt :rolleyes: that's 2 years in a row! [/quote

Rifle or archery?

Rifle late hunt