Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

I cheated, ha ha

My type of Teacher. Keep up the good Work.......BOB!

It was my group of A.P. physics seniors. They saved me some major time. I will have to reduce their homework load this week to show my appreciation.

Yeah save Gauss's law for next week...

I don't know if Solowitz would like this too much.. Do you still have that ping pong table set up in your room or what?

I don't know if Solowitz would like this too much.. Do you still have that ping pong table set up in your room or what?

For physics demonstration purposes only.

rclouse do you teach Kinematics or E&M?

Oh wow wish I could of done that but we have AIMS testing today!!

me too!!! i was texting my dad during breaks while i waqs taking the Stanford 10. i have science AIMS today

For my general and pre A.P. classes we do both, and just mechanics C for the A.P. class.

For my general and pre A.P. classes we do both, and just mechanics C for the A.P. class.

what school?

what school?

Ironwood Ridge High School

Mechanics is fun, E&M on the other hand is a different monster all together. I have 4 more weeks of Electricty and Magnetism than I'm off to Statics. I would bet teaching AP physics would be enjoyable since the students in it are more interested?

Mechanics is fun, E&M on the other hand is a different monster all together. I have 4 more weeks of Electricty and Magnetism than I'm off to Statics. I would bet teaching AP physics would be enjoyable since the students in it are more interested?

I have some kids that are brilliant this year. If one of my students happens to miss a question the first thing I do is go check the answer key to make sure they didn't make a mistake.