Who was lucky like my son and I? We drew unit 1 and booked Duwane Adams. He always kills big bulls in 1 & 27. I used him in 2011. Let me know what you got. Thanks Allen Taylor

I drew a unit 1 early archery bull tag. With zero points. I had debated just buying a bonus point this year. I can't believe my luck.

• Like 3

Congrats to you and your son, Allen. Best of luck tagging a toad!

Nada for me again this year so it looks like I'll be gassing the truck up and heading out of state - Colorado/Idaho OTC or a Montana leftover maybe. Pretty steep prices but I want to chase bulls this - and every - year.

Devil, there are reservation tags you could buy so you don't pay the gas cost to drive out of state. You can still chase bulls in AZ. Shoot me a email. I am pumped for this hunt. Cant wait to see my sons face when he gets his big bull. Allen.

• Like 1

Unit one for me. I booked my father in law.

Sadly, I won't be prepping for my own hunt but I'll still be spending a good amount of time in the area from Greens Peak over to Big Lake in late July and August. Better than nothing I guess.

I drew unit 1 archery in September as well( bull). Very excited about having the tag but I would REALLY like to see A bunch of moisture start hitting the ground. At any rate I hope we have a good rut this year and that the bulls will be screaming from day one.