More D

!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!

UNit 32 Nov WT for me, nothing else, it time to get it on!!

Redman

Noveber coues deer hunt I can not disclose the area or you will all know my secret when I get my record buck this year.HAHA

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

My son cole drew a 33 oct. tag, my wife got nothing and i drew tag #3 for the 13b deer hunt...got my hands full.CB1

Guest Buster

Yeeeesssssss!!! Elk and December Coues in Arizona this year!!! This is livin' right!!!

Buster

Guest usafr

My son and I both drew Fort Hauchuca December Coues hunt. It was even my 2nd choice, my son's 1st choice. I put in for a muzzleloader hunt my 1st choice. I guess it payed off to put those 20 plus years in the military. Good Luck to Everyone.

Not a tag in the cards for me this year :(

Congrats and Good Luck to all who did draw. I might have to think more about archery. Maybe a last minute trip to Wyo if I can get an OTC lope tag?

Amanda, Congrats on the 6a north Elk Tag! :D

Guest usafr

I do have a question about the permit numbers. If there are 50 tags for a draw, are the permit numbers always 00001 thru 00050? There would never be a number 00075 for that draw!!!!!! Is this a correct assumption? The reason I asked is on-line it didn't give the hunt code or hunt dates just the permit number. I am assuming mine is a December hunt from my permit number. Again, good luck to all.

I did notice that no one named Taulman or Montoya drew on the EXTRA tags either!

Guest usafr

az4life, looks like Jim Zumbo will be hunting in Arizona this year. His name appears on the list for an extra tag.

Guest usafr

az4life, so did chuck yeager and his son david. chuck yeager and jim zumbo are friends and have hunted together in the past.

I drew a 6a north antlerless archery elk tag. No antelope or deer. I'm excited, can't wait. Kind of glad I didn't get a rifle deer tag, so I can concentrate on an archery deer tag instead. That's what I really what to do, get a deer with my bow.

Congrats to everyone who drew a tag.

Terry

Second year in a row that i didn't draw a Coues tag and i'm pi$$ed. "But" I drew unit 9 archery Elk and my wife drew unit 5 Antelope. I can't believe it, residents do once i awhile draw unit 9. Yeah Hooo

Jason