More D

!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!

I did not put in but my two boys got drawn for 12A West Junior hunt. It is there

first time going hunting and they are very excited. I plan on doing some archery deer hunting.

Good luck to all that got Drawn.

Bob.

Drew a unit 31 December coues tag. Hoping for another buck for the wall!

Got a Coues November hunt in 36B- SHot down again for bull elk, antelope and Rocky Mountain Bighorn. If I get eat bonus points I'd be fat and happy.

Trufletch

usafr

Is that THE CHUCK YEAGER ? If that is the case I would give up my tag to meet that man. OOPS... I don't have a tag to give up :(

Edited by az4life

Guest Summer

Congrats to all you Arizonan's that drew a tag. None for me this year But I will be in the Kaibab with my bow this year. :(

Guest Lark Hubbard

me and the ol' man got the 28 general hunt. he got a u1 late bull tag. glad he got that. probably be his last one. he's kinda old. been 21 years since his last one. boys' got 32 whitetail tags. so we get to do a little huntin' is Az. this year. only bad thing about the u1 bull tag is now i can't go to 27 and see my uso pals. last time i saw griz he had to leave in a hurry and we didn't get to finish the conversation. maybe the ol' man will shoot one early and then i can travel down and meet the nonresidents. be nice to meet new folks, ya know. i really hope no one has any unfortunate hunting accidents. sure hope i see some nonresidents in u1 too. maybe i can give em ride to town after the '06 bullets accidently smash an engine block. this is gonna be a real wierd year. poor nonresidents won't be able to enjoy the season, what with worryin' about things. only thing i really hope is that a good guy don't go to prison over this. because i'm real afriad that something stupid is gonna take place. guess my main worry is that i hope that everyone gets away with it. you can bet on one thing, the game wardens will be really watching out for the nonresidents that stoled the residents tags. can you imagine how many folks are gonna be stuffed in to those uso camps? just got a note that jeff foxworthy got a tag on the "supplemental" nonresident draw. he might oughta be sorta careful about jokin' around in Az.

Got skunked for deer. First year ever. Did draw a 27 archery bull tag second choice. Daughter got a 36A Nov. Coues.

I noticed CHD drew a tag in the supplemental drawing hunt #3025

My buddy and I got our fourth choice wt in 36c. First choice archery 23 Bull. 13 points for antelope.

36C October coues for me this year! Also drew a unit 1 archery cow tag. Should be fun chasing those big ol' gals around the woods in sept!

Good day all!

S.

:(

I do have one question, and have seen opposite opinions/statements on various boards....

Was the supplemental draw all NRs, or did they just keep drawing extra tags until they had evened out at 10%? (Some Rs in with the draw)

Good question muskrat. I think it was only non-residents. The ones drawn are on the list on the g&f website. Did you get drawn?

Man there are quite a few of you that were drawn for archery bull!! The day that I get drawn for early archery bull will be one of the best days of my life. I am happy w/ my deer tag though. This will be the first december rifle hunt for me ever.

I didn't get drawn for anything.

7 years in AZ, and I still haven't really experienced AZ hunting! Granted, I only started putting in last year. And I did get a javelina tag last winter.. but you know what I mean..

So - anyone who wants to coach a guy in OTC Coues and Mulie, Mtn Lions, Bears, even predators.... drop me a line. I hunt the Units near home (Johnson Ranch) 24B, 37B, etc....... I'm a quick learner ;)

Muskrat,

What they did was take all the NR's that were eliminated from the first draw due to the 10% cap. Then those people were issued the extra tags. A few residents put in with some NR's and therefore a small number of residents got some of those extra tags.

Amanda