More D

!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!

I only drew deer 36B in Nov.

No antelope

No elk

My son was skunked on deer.

But he and my wife were drawn for cow elk in 3C-W.

Guess Ill be hunting coues with my bow this year, probably do some bear hunting also. Then there is the 19a antelope tag I drew that starts in less than a month. yeah!

Jeff Falls

I finally pulled an elk tag after a nine year dry spell... Unit 1 Early Bull Rifle. ;)

My wife pulled a 24a coues tag and the December Cow hunt in 1, 2b, & 2c. :angry:

We both sacked out on antelope...

We're both pretty excited, especially after all of the crap with the residents vs. nonresidents. I just hope she can fill her elk tag in short order and we can get back down to hunt coues. Congrats to all who got tags.

This is the first year in probably 10 years that I haven't drawn a whitetail tag. Looks like I'll be going to NM for Coues. I'll be doing a lot of archery Coues hunting in Sept and Dec too. Good luck to those of you that did get drawn.

Josh

A party of four will be hunting 35B this year, (november) looking foward to a new area... :)

"You did not get drawn for Elk, Turkey, Antelope"... :)

Guest Dave

DECEMBER, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, ya, color me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest muskeg

My son and I drew the Dec unit 23 tag.

This will be my second Coues hunt. I hunted 34a several years ago, and took a forky on opening day, but have just been getting points since.

This will be my sons first deer hunt. He is jacked.

We are talking about making a good hunt out of it and hunting for a couple 'big uns'. While hunting the 23 Dec Cow hunt last year we saw some nice Coues racks hanging in Christopher Creek. Some palmated non-typical ones.

Were looking forward to Christmas in the Young / Roosevelt area.

We ended up with three of the 24A any antlered deer muzzle loader tags. We will hunt white tail until the last 2 days then if we have not tagged out will go to our mule deer spot.

My brother landed a Bull Elk tag as well, 6A muzzle loader so at least I get to hunt :) .

Good luck to the other lucky winners with their tags.

Matt.

Edited by Mattule