More D

!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!

I will be down in the Babo's come November chasin' coues. I also drew an archery cow tag in 7M.. This should be a fun hunt with the longbow (but I'll use the 300wsm on the coues). No turkey, sheep, or antelope.

May fortune smile upon the rest of you.

Doug/Red Rabbit

got the usual, the 36b november hunt and i am very happy. didnt draw my 6a cow tag but hey im happy i get to chase my favorite with my dad.

casey

Just a turkey tag in 6a,but did get 3 tags on San Carlos last January,looking like a good investment now :( ,have bear tag in unit C coming up next month,and a Nov Coues tag also another tukey tag,could use some help with any info on San Carlos.good luck to all,hopefully more tags to residents as you all check.Steve

deserthunter,

What did you have to pay for the bear tag? Just curious, as I have always heard that is an awesome hunt.

Muskrat?

Nothing? That sucks. BTW, this is Jeff (desertbull).

Edited by JSR

Rimhunter,

Did you spell that right, because I get a "page not found".

Edited by JSR

:( I didn't get drawn for anything this year. It'll be a bad year for yotes. My boss got drawn forcow elk in3b. He is the only one I know that got drawn for anything.

My dad and I drew for a November Coues hunt. Always a great time hunting with my dad and friends. Hope all the chaos passes soon. Good luck this season!!

Craig.

I drew a November 30A coues tag. It was my 4th choice! I think this was the first year that I put down a 4th choice so I guess I got pretty lucky! I couldn't believe it since my 2nd and 3rd choices were November hunts.

I don't know anything about this unit, so any help on where to begin scouting would be greatly appreciated.

Didn't get drawn for elk (not even archery cow 2nd and 3rd choice) or archery antelope...what's new? Oh well!

Best of luck

Matt