7greenheads

Looking for a Toyota

Alright I'm gonna try this again, I'm looking for a Toyota truck 1990 and newer must be 4 wheel drive, I am 16 years old and this is gonna be my first huntin rig of my own. My budget is 2500 dollars because that is all I have. So if you have something to suite my needs PM me or call or text 623-252-8562 thanks you for reading this and have a great day. Call after 3 PM because I'm in school thanks

Craigslist your heart out.

cant believe how those things hold their value. i sold my 96 5 speed 4x4 with 135k miles for 8k. sold the first day i listed it. that was probably to cheap

• Like 1

Yeah I looked on CL last night a bit, you either need a loan, save more, or a sugar momma. Flag CL has a 95 I think for 2k, looks great until you read rolled and see the picture.

Seems like a four runner will be easier to find in your price range.

I would consider that chevy 4x4 that's on sale here in the classifieds! Sweet truck

That Chevy seems like an awesome truck it's just about a thousand dollars out of my price range, because I'm buying it with my own money so I don't have that much and my parents don't have the money to pitch in. I've been looking on CL a lot but the good deals go quick

He just lowered that chevy to 3000 so it might be reachable

That Chevy seems like an awesome truck it's just about a thousand dollars out of my price range, because I'm buying it with my own money so I don't have that much and my parents don't have the money to pitch in. I've been looking on CL a lot but the good deals go quick

There's a price drop of $500 on that chevy, I would also recommend that vehicle as well. Good luck!

Have you considered something that needs a little work? My oldest got a 95 two door full size tahoe for 3k. Put about 1k in it over about 6 months and he's got a nice rig.

Hey 7 green heads are you mechanically inclined in any way? I'm proud of you for wanting to pay your way young man! Are you taking auto shop in school? You might get a project truck and fix it up there! It'll for sure be "yours" then! If that’s an option let me know. Might just resurrect something around here!

I wish my school had Auto shop, but if I got the right deal on a fixer upper id probably get it.

7green heads there is a 92 4 runner here in my town up for sale says runs good has a brand new set of mud tires on might be able to work a deal if you are interested send me a pm I will get you the number

• Like 1