Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

blind by road in 23

I was in 23 this weekend turkey hunting, tagged out by the way. I found a brand new blind and 2 chairs in it , all equipment was new , the blind was located about 40yrds of the rd. i don't get it , i have many tree stands and blinds stolen that were way back in the middle of nowhere, i left it alone because someone steals from me dosen't mean i should steal from somebody else. but i can't believe someone would leave $300 worth of stuff in the wide open. and we never seen any hunters, i'm shore its been there for more then 72 hrs. what kind of bozo would do this.

Welcome to 23 where there arent any rules and anything goes. Lol

• Like 1

Maybe they figured since it was 40 yrds off the road it was safe from the vast majority of hunters in Az as it seems most (not all but most) hunters never bother to venture that far from a road or vehicle

• Like 6

Maybe they figured since it was 40 yrds off the road it was safe from the vast majority of hunters in Az as it seems most (not all but most) hunters never bother to venture that far from a road or vehicle

Thank God for that. I'd hate to share all the honey holes I've found 50-100 yards from the road. ;)

• Like 4

Could it have been their camp? I sometimes use my double bull as my camp. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Game and Fish sting? That would be awesome.

• Like 1

I DON'T NO SAW NO CAMARAS IF IT WAS A STING AND SAW NO HUNTERS, JUST SAYEN IF IT WAS MINE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN ALREADY.

roger that, did you get a turkey elkaddict

Nope, i am in Colorado now watching the grand kids. Might get back for the last day of the hunt to give it one more try. Hope they are still gobbling then.

got mine in 23 there were 10 toms in the group they only replied to the coyoty call. never heard or saw a hen. goodluck

• Like 1