Sign in to follow this  
Nmhunter

any word on when on line applications for deer will be available?

early to mid May has come and gone. any word on when the on line service will be ready from AZGF?

• Like 1

I am wondering the same thing. Don't know if the issues they had during the elk applications has caused so many issues. They need to hurry up or we will be crashing the site trying to get put in before the deadline. Yes we can put in with paper....... yada yada yada. The online system either needs to be up and working or do away with it!

hearing from others in the next few days. hoping results come out week after 4th of july. getting anxious. plus the remmy 700 is going back to the shop :-(

I am wondering the same thing. Don't know if the issues they had during the elk applications has caused so many issues. They need to hurry up or we will be crashing the site trying to get put in before the deadline. Yes we can put in with paper....... yada yada yada. The online system either needs to be up and working or do away with it!

Don't matter if we have few months to put in or a few days, lots of folks will wait till the last minute and it will crash. Then the people that waited till the last two minutes to put in and can't, will call g and f the next day and there will be another week of them excepting applications. Just a guess though.

• Like 2

Just checked the site and there is an error message! Think they are getting ready to open the on line but obviously they have not ironed out all the problems yet........

It is up I just completed my deer application. Wonder how long it will be up before it crashes?

Anybody got their eye on one of those 14 December muzzleloader tags in unit 5?

up n running....just applied me and my son...funny the webpage still says unavailable but soon..lol hope it stays that way