Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

teaching girls how to climb trees

What the heck is wrong with you guys?

not hunting season.

and we probably have 4 weeks or more for deer results. This could get ugly.

• Like 1

What the heck is wrong with you guys?

not hunting season.

and we probably have 4 weeks or more for deer results. This could get ugly.

Lol, im just kidding. She doesnt look fluffy. I just have fun getting you guys all worked up. This is entertainment for me !

^^^

Where do you guys find these little clips and pictures with sayings, they are awesome and I could use them some time. Oh, and one good cooler you got there to stay closed at that angle if it's full.

It's all good fun, "I hope" 4 weeks till the draw? Who knows , my uncles brothers cousins, aunt heard from hillary, that heard from michelle that her husband said there wont be no more bulllets. Good luck.

I hope it gets better, I kind of went off a little , maybe I should have put that on a differerent topic. I'll just have another beer and sut up.

I'm assuming the "fluffy" comment must have been made out of jealousy because that is a beautiful girl with no fluff on her whatsoever. Seriously what would possess someone to call another persons family member on here fluffy. That is very rude.

• Like 1

I'm assuming the "fluffy" comment must have been made out of jealousy because that is a beautiful girl with no fluff on her whatsoever. Seriously what would possess someone to call another persons family member on here fluffy. That is very rude.

I was kidding did you read that part?

To be honest, yes I missed that you were joking because I lost interest with where the post was headed. Sorry but I still don't find the humor, but please continue

To be honest, yes I missed that you were joking because I lost interest with where the post was headed. Sorry but I still don't find the humor, but please continue

well thank you for your approval that makes me feel so much better. may want to..... Nevermind.