SwarovskiCoues

anyone hiring?

Hard to get in them jobs. I passed both written/physical exam for Glendale pd. wait listed! guess someone scored higher

what certs do you need to get on with pd

Most places will send you to an academy to get the certification. Go to POST.az.gov to see the requirements, the background packet will be a good place to start to see if you will most likely make it through the hiring process. The hiring process for LE is a long pain in the butt just to get sent to academy.

it is very tough they had 4k applicants for 20 jobs. So even though I passed everything. Many other people passed too. They train you for all necessary certifications. But college degree or military helps aswell

Do you have a CDL? Pretty much every company in the Permian Basin(W.Tx) is hiring whether that be driving truck, rough necking, wire line, fracking or mud logging you name it. They will hire you on the spot if you are willing to work and can pass a hair follicle test. Drivers hauling frac sand for EOS and Nova Mudd are making six figures. Roughnecks,Wireline and Mudloggers are making 70+ everyone is making big bucks out here.

whats a CDL

Commercial drivers license

Took me 368 days to get a job offer, just for a chance to go the academy.... And that was during a BIG hiring push and well BEFORE Border Wars!

Swarovski Coues PM me if you have any questions, I can point you in the right direction on great employers. I was in the Permian last week and saw almost every outfit was hiring.

• Like 1

Thats Why I been up here in N. Dakota 3 years now. !00k a year driving Semi hauling salt water from wells and fracs. Miss AZ. really bad but was starving there as a landscape contractor. Was tired of low balling bids with 30 years exp.. This is the easiest job I ever had. Just to dang cold in the winter. Thats why they pay 90-100k here vs. Texas 70 a year. My company is down there too. Any body want driving job up here I can set You up .Thay are allways hiring. Need CDL and some exp...........BOB!

• Like 3

Took me 368 days to get a job offer, just for a chance to go the academy.... And that was during a BIG hiring push and well BEFORE Border Wars!

BP finally called me up for the poly graph after 2 years and 10 months. Unfortunately I had to turn the position down due to another career. I would say BP is up to 3 years out.

yeah im gonna fill out an app for BP just in case years down the road im not a fire fighter .. thanks for the ideas

• Like 1

Chandler Water Treatment Plant is looking to hire a Water Treatment Operator I. You must have a grade I water treatment certification. Pay isn't bad and benefits are good. It will be posted probably next week. It's rare they go external but there were no internal qualifications. :)

TJ

My cousin got hired at the new Apple Plant (GT Advanced) in Mesa.

The prisons are always hiring guards. Its a good way to get something to put on your resume for BP or FD. Most likely you would start in Florence but they have shuttle vans and car pols set up for Valley residence.