SwarovskiCoues

anyone hiring?

Thank you for getting the post back on track to help the kid out. The forms on here are becoming a joke because of ignorant comments from grown men that are acting like there 20. The kid asked for some help finding a job not what kind of binocular's he uses.

Very good post, love young guys looking for work but does not change the fact that when i was gonna buy glasses from him way back that i changed my mind for reasons that now knowing he is 20yrs old areall explained. :) btw smiley faces should note that it was all in fun and not serious so BACK OFFFFFFF

which ones were you wanting to buy?

yes i am 20, almost 21 and i do my fair share of $hit talking when everyone else does the same to me so whatever on that subject.

I had nice stuff when I was 20 too...not many bills and could buy what I wanted. But let's get the thread back on track. Good on you looking for work and hope you find something here. Good luck with the firefighting training too and thanks for going into a service field. Good future for you.

• Like 1

I believe The Outdoorsmans in north Phoenix is looking for a part time employee. Call Cody Nelson at 602-944-7121.

To whom it may concern.

My post stating he had nice gear for a 20 year old was not meant as a disrespectful post. Simply stating that he has REALLY nice gear for that age! When I was that age, I worked 2, sometimes 3 jobs and I didn't have Swaros. I had a few nice things but not like that, thats for sure!

Keep it up. You have learned a valuable life lesson... To get what you want, you need to work. I wish many many many many many more people your age and all other ages would learn that lesson!

• Like 6

Hard to get in them jobs. I passed both written/physical exam for Glendale pd. wait listed! guess someone scored higher

• Like 1

Hard to get in them jobs. I passed both written/physical exam for Glendale pd. wait listed! guess someone scored higher

what certs do you need to get on with pd

Swarvoskicouse, Border Patrol in SE AZ have a pretty good deal. And lots of them scout for couse while they hunt illeagals. Thanks for wanting to work. Gives me hope. I have 5 boys and they all know how to work. Proud of 'em.

I also am on the route to being hired on with a fire dept. Others have suggested PD but I am severely allergic to lead! ;-)

A little bird told me that Glendale and Peoria fire will be hiring soon.. recerting my EMT at the moment. Also have to recert my CPAT . Goodluck on the job hunt!

what certs do you need to get on with pd

Most places will send you to an academy to get the certification. Go to POST.az.gov to see the requirements, the background packet will be a good place to start to see if you will most likely make it through the hiring process. The hiring process for LE is a long pain in the butt just to get sent to academy.

Do you have a CDL? Pretty much every company in the Permian Basin(W.Tx) is hiring whether that be driving truck, rough necking, wire line, fracking or mud logging you name it. They will hire you on the spot if you are willing to work and can pass a hair follicle test. Drivers hauling frac sand for EOS and Nova Mudd are making six figures. Roughnecks,Wireline and Mudloggers are making 70+ everyone is making big bucks out here.

Do you have a CDL? Pretty much every company in the Permian Basin(W.Tx) is hiring whether that be driving truck, rough necking, wire line, fracking or mud logging you name it. They will hire you on the spot if you are willing to work and can pass a hair follicle test. Drivers hauling frac sand for EOS and Nova Mudd are making six figures. Roughnecks,Wireline and Mudloggers are making 70+ everyone is making big bucks out here.

whats a CDL