Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

AZGFD website what the heck?

Why is it so slow. I get timed out and can't get an app filled out. ANyone else having problems?

My dad just called and said he was having issues.Wonder what it's gonna be like closer too the deadline.Come on game&fish it's 2014 get with the program ... Really 1980 IBM's won't cut it at 58$ a deer tag surely you can do something with your server issues.

Did mine and the wife's yesterday. Couldn't have been easier. Must be the increased traffic if you're having problems.

Did mine and the wife's yesterday. Couldn't have been easier. Must be the increased traffic if you're having problems.

Mines been done for awhile now, but the point is when are they gonna get it fixed,REALLY ?we go thru this every year maybe by the year 2030 they will have 2003 servers at 140.00 a tag ...If we're luckey sorry guys it's just the price goes up and the service goes down... it's irritating , and yes I've already been put In for awhile now !!!

I did mine the day it opened and worked fine but a buddy of mine was trying just a few minutes ago and it wouldn't even work at all.

Do you really think G&F host their own website in house? If there is a problem it's with the web host server , not the "IBM" at G&F

Whatever it is it's ridiculous! Just tried and got the "temporarily out of service" msg. Jeez…..really!? At least they're consistent from year to year.

• Like 1

Down now.

Almost sounds like some hackers have broke into the website on the weekend when no one is working and are jacking your SS and CC numbers.