Our country has been taken from us....right out from under our noses. Scary and sad.

• Like 2

During a speech at the Texas GOP Convention on Friday, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul made a joke in reference to Barack Obama’s trade of five Taliban senior commanders for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

Just prior to the joke, Paul referenced U.S. Marine Andrew Tahmooressi, who has been held in a Mexican prison for more than two months after mistakenly crossing the border with registered guns.

“Mr. President, you love to trade people.
Why don’t we set up a trade? But this time, instead of five Taliban, how about five Democrats? I’m thinking John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi; couldn’t we send them to Mexico?”

As to be expected, the senator’s joke has not gone over well on the left. When asked about the joke at a news conference following the speech, the likely 2016 presidential candidate quipped:

“It was a joke. Except for Nancy Pelosi, I was serious about her.”

"Lighten up, people."

This is so funny, but in reality quite sad!

That lady is dumber than a box of hammers and half as usefull

• Like 1

Evidently the US is putting out the word in Central and South America that we are close to granting amnesty in one form or another so get here as fast as you can. They must of worked some deal with Mexico to allow them to pass through because Mexico usually guards their southern border very tightly.

Sadly a lot of those making the journey are kids, alone and without any guardians. No food , water or money I could not imagine making my kids do that.

Evidently the US is putting out the word in Central and South America that we are close to granting amnesty in one form or another so get here as fast as you can. They must of worked some deal with Mexico to allow them to pass through because Mexico usually guards their southern border very tightly.

Sadly a lot of those making the journey are kids, alone and without any guardians. No food , water or money I could not imagine making my kids do that.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/2014/06/06/arizona-illegal-immigrant-children-brewer/10113105/

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/06/09/judge-nap-obama-directly-caused-surge-illegal-immigrant-children-borders

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarahjeanseman/2014/06/09/obama-admin-to-spend-2-million-on-lawyers-for-immigrant-children-n1849467

http://kfor.com/2014/06/09/oklahoma-military-base-confirms-it-will-house-hundreds-of-unaccompanied-children/

Talking abut the marine held in a Mexican Jail ... I have a few questions. Hope some one knows the answers.

Why did the marine family and/or friends did not paid the $1500 to $3000 fine within the first 3 days of the event?

Do we really have evidence that this fellow marine has been beating and torture?

Has this been reported to the Human Rights Committee?

Thank You.

Ernesto C

In my own words, and I am not a politcal scientist, but why would you let go two recievers, two running backs, and one quarterback go for a turd. It's a game and it's called war. The coach needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-8438-0-22154200-1402452252.jpeg

• Like 2

I admire your style 5Guys, history began on July 4th,1776 everything before that does not matter.

A couple of days ago the WH said that Chuck Hagel made the final decision on the prisoner swap.

Chuck Hagel just told Congress in a hearing that if was 100% on Obama and he called all the shots

These lying liars can't keep their lies straight.

Obama said today he will do what ever he feels like doing.

Yep ... and his new press dog said, after the shooting in Oregon, that he will act unilaterally on guns in the interest of protecting us .... some protection ... he's released hundreds of illegals with violent criminal records and 5 terrorists. What we need protection from is him and his friggin' agenda.

Today Obama called out Iraqi troops for abandoning their duty. (And making him look bad)

Same guy that called Bergdahl a hero and let his father claim the White House for Allah