Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

crash???

Total BS. I've been trying to get mine submitted for the past few hours. Get close to the end, only to have it time out or kick me back to the start page.

Before it starts, spare me the crap about "you should've put in early", "should've put in a paper app", blah, blah, blah...

It's MADE to be able to put in until today. If it worked, it wouldn't be an issue.

Total BS. I've been trying to get mine submitted for the past few hours. Get close to the end, only to have it time out or kick me back to the start page.

Before it starts, spare me the crap about "you should've put in early", "should've put in a paper app", blah, blah, blah...

It's MADE to be able to put in until today. If it worked, it wouldn't be an issue.

I already did mine a week ago, but I agree.

We should all understand by now in theory it should work consistently up until the deadline... but there are always problems especially the last day or two...every year. Not sure why people wait until the last day when you know you might have an issue. I agree it sucks but use your head.

post-6251-0-90382900-1402440470.gif

• Like 1

The only thing that surprises me about this is:

A- There are people who still didn't know or expect this was going to happen.
B- People still waited till the last day even though this happens every time.

I would have no problem with AZGFD not extending the deadline. The online app has been up for weeks and you still have time to hand deliver your paper application.

• Like 11

Everyone knows that deadline don't mean "deadline"

on my elk hunt in 1 last year i met some kids that got drawn only because of that delay last year.

• Like 2

I filled out my application last week and had a lot of issues as well it took me over three and a half hours to get my apps in last week. I was trying to put one of my sons friends in for deer today and ran into this issue. Hope I can get his app in...first time hunter.