Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

crash???

They issued an extension.

more i think about it, im more disappointed then mad. hunters and fisherman are typically the most reliable, trustworthy, honest people that i have met. i feel like an organization like AZGFD should reflect those same values. its not just the draw either. but they dont, theyre just typical government. bunch of bureaucrats.

• Like 3

what is making me mad, is people saying you shouldnt wait to the last minute. wtf difference does that make? thats like blaming the victim of a crime. it doesnt make sense. its not being lazy, they have a deadline. i plan on putting the last day every year. they know full well that the website is going to get bombarded. Amazon doesnt break down on christmas eve.

• Like 3

what is making me mad, is people saying you shouldnt wait to the last minute. wtf difference does that make? thats like blaming the victim of a crime. it doesnt make sense. its not being lazy, they have a deadline. i plan on putting the last day every year. they know full well that the website is going to get bombarded. Amazon doesnt break down on christmas eve.

I put in the last day too. All I'm saying is if you count on the "agency" to get it right, you might as well take your app and shove it up your pee hole. They will give you an extension to pull it out but it's not fun either way
  • Like 1

I put in the last day too. All I'm saying is if you count on the "agency" to get it right, you might as well take your app and shove it up your pee hole. They will give you an extension to pull it out but it's not fun either way

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

soon.

yup worked great 3 days before they sent out the email that the draw was open online, i'm good hopefully the strip or the bab, the waiting begins, any bets on who long untill the credit card and draw results winning starts. just kidding, im good with it being extended

You guys are really gonna piss off Tony Mandile with all this negative Game and Fish talk... this(online draw) could become huntings next perversion.

• Like 3

I didn't have any issues with the online system.

The only thing that surprises me about this is:

A- There are people who still didn't know or expect this was going to happen.

B- People still waited till the last day even though this happens every time.

I would have no problem with AZGFD not extending the deadline. The online app has been up for weeks and you still have time to hand deliver your paper application.

I dont know why people wait till the last minute and then b**** (complain) about the website crashing. Just do it earlier. It's common sense

• Like 2

WOW...another barn burner eh? Waiting until deadlines is in human nature... and ya computers crash... that is life. Glad all the folks that got caught in the crash are gunna get to apply.

• Like 2

2 years in a row.

For guys that put in out of state, anyone know if this common for all the draws? Or do most states not do it online? I'd be surprised if in this day and age that all other states do paper apps.

Ive put in at the last second every year for the last 20 years. It's a habit and a superstition. My goal is to try to be the last one to put in on any given year. Glad they extended the deadline for all the people trying to be the last one to put in like me. What a deal.

I think the one word that best describes dealing with this or any other Government agency is BOHICA, or bend over here it comes again!

Maybe I'm just an @$$ (no argument from several here, and that's fine) but a dead line is a dead line. All these people that wait until the very last minute (my dad usually is one) shouldn't get a second chance. Granted, I'm sure the system could use some beefing up but the online draw has been open for how long? A month now?

When you were in high school (not you Lance, you're so old not even Apple was around) and a paper was due, did the dead ling get extended because you didn't complete it on time? NOPE! You were SOL and the paper was late or not accepted, whether it was your fault, the computers fault, the type writers fault etc. Why is the concept of a deadline to hard to understand?!

• Like 6