Sign in to follow this  
justanotherpunk

Game and fish website is horrible

Lawsuits? Seriously? What could someone sue for?

Pain and Suffering of course :)

Lol ya procrastination and laziness is all g&f fault never fails every one crashes the site on the dead line day. What is ones excuses on why waited till last day? Didnt have a credit card or 14$ in your account for last month? Lol mind blowing guess I'm just crazy

• Like 4

Cot dam. Azgfd is Pathetic, why set a deadline at all? Just starting putting it on the front of the reg due by "approximately" a certain date. And if azgfd is reading this, listen morons go back to paper apps 1 time a year. You obviously can't get the internet thing right, cut your losses. I'm waiting on that dumb and dumber moment when they " totally redeem themselves!" Doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

• Like 2

"Lol ya procrastination and laziness is all g&f fault never fails every one crashes the site on the dead line day. What is ones excuses on why waited till last day? Didnt have a credit card or 14$ in your account for last month? Lol mind blowing guess I'm just crazy"

That must be it. Man you nailed it. Actually, I absolutely refuse to have a credit card, a friend wanted to do it this way against my better judgement. I don't have a checking account. The institutions that issue both border on criminal most times and even dare to venture into the criminal at times. I do as little business with financial institutions as humanly possible. Cash is king. I work six twelve hour days, and the funny thing, Sunday usually is dedicated to my family, friends and oddly enough, sometimes even work. None of that really matters.

As far as it being the departments fault. My customers/clients expect quality and service from me, so usually I expect it from the businesses/agencies I make the choice to deal with. The Game and Fish demands accountability from me during all our interactions. I guess I'm all kinds of wrong for expecting it from them.

We the sheeple rarely demand accountability. Ever wonder why the service at many restaurants, retails stores, and almost everywhere you turn is poor at best. Because we accept it readily or even worse blame the person who chooses to point out the problem.

Just a bit food for thought Presmyk, as you choose to make judgements about people and situations you know nothing of. End of rant. Hope you got all your applications done early and you get drawn for all of them.

Have a good day sir and thank you for your input.

Patrick D. Hibberd

• Like 2

Lol ya procrastination and laziness is all g&f fault never fails every one crashes the site on the dead line day. What is ones excuses on why waited till last day? Didnt have a credit card or 14$ in your account for last month? Lol mind blowing guess I'm just crazy

let me guess, first generation hunter? picked up the hobby 2-3 years ago? get bent.

I had a nice long post for you guys but hit back page and lost it so ill simple and short no life story thanks pat. Sorry if you guys took my post personal for some weird reason . Was not directed at any one was jokeing along with the topic with a reason on why the site crashes And every one GETS BENT out of shape (trphyhntr) ;) .... O and I have a few marks on the belt trust me trphyhntr (ill put my kill list in az # kills thread in campfire)it's not my hobby it's my life right behind god and family. Sorry every one ill see my way out good day and sorry again

• Like 2

I had no problem Sat. nite. Gotta do it early....................BOB!

I was going to drop it off last night on the way home from work but with the boss on vacation I felt it would be better to spend some extra time in the office just in case something came up and ended up doing it online in the morning. It went very smoother and only took a few minutes.

I see now that the system crashed, for whatever reason, so it has been extended another 24 hours.

let me guess, first generation hunter? picked up the hobby 2-3 years ago? get bent.

I am not a first gen hunter and picked the hobby up 30 year ago and still think you all are dumbazzes for waiting til the last day. Get bent procrastonators

• Like 1

I am not a first gen hunter and picked the hobby up 30 year ago and still think you all are dumbazzes for waiting til the last day. Get bent procrastonators

5luusn.jpg

• Like 1

Like an old coach used to say, early is on time and just in time is late. There is a date for applications to be submitted by. You can mail it, apply on line, drop it off at the Game and Fish office ahead of time,and they even have G&F employees stand out side so you can drive up and get window service until 7:00 PM on the last day. I love to hunt and so I make it a priority to get my application in on time. Ya it sucks if you get busy in life and forget about apply until the last minute, and miss the chance to be drawn.

Now if you do not think the system is fair, don't blame the system, work with G&F to change it. I did not think it was fair to not allow the use of an 8 gauge to hunt non migratory birds, or big game in a AZ, so I worked to change the law.

Every draw hunt for every draw permit this complaint about the way the application process and deadlines works comes up. If we do not like the system, we need to quit blaming the system. Start being part of the solution. Go to the meetings, fill out the requests to address your issue and help fix the problem. In the meantime when the regulations come out every year the deadline dates for the application cut off is published. Mark it on your calendar a few days earlier then that date. Put a reminder in your smart phone, so you get your application submitted on time. Better yet tell your wife or girl friend to remind you, this way you will have someone to blame if you miss the cut off .... That one is always a good one to get a great spirited debate going LOL.

• Like 2

"Up to 1859.59 hours it is on time." Very true if you are fast at typing. :D

• Like 1

Even though I didn't wait until the last minute to put in it took me a span of four days to get all our apps completed. Multiple times it would time out and send me back to the start. The next day it would work fine for one or two apps then same thing. This was on different computers, internet providers, you name it so it was for sure a system problem.

Just saying the issue was there long before the deadline.

• Like 1