clb

Few good lion pictures recently

Very, very cool! Looks like you got him growling, not just once but twice! Right by a road?? Really? Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Best compilation of lion pix I've seen on here yet. The first 4 look like an adolescent male, 5&6 look like a female (in #5, looks like she's pregnant with that hanging belly) 7&8 look like the young tom again.

So, did you set the cam up on a recent kill? You could see several bones in a few pictures, then an entire rib cage with backbone. Time to call!

Kidso- No kill around these spots I just found a old rib cage and put it there to see if I could get them to stop. Cameras are just on travel Spots where toms scratch no kills or water near by.

Coach- 1-4 is a young Tom he is the same one I got today as well. #5 I would say is a female #6 I would guess is the same young tom #7,11,12,14 are a big Tom that's the one I'm holding up in my picture.#8,9,10,16 is a 100 lb tom we also took. #13,15 is a nice Tom that we killed as depredation after he killed a calf. #17 is a female we have caught a few time but let her go.

• Like 1

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Sounds like there is a need for kitty control

Amazing photos!