Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

antelope season is underway

I've heard of a bunch of dead bucks on the archery hunt. Where the heck are the pics and stories? Slackers... ;)

• Like 1

I have personally seen pics of 6 out of 19a..... and some very nice ones at that. Hopefully they will post some stories on here!!!!!

I know I wouldn't want a firearm hunt in 19a this year, or most years for that matter, the bowhunters mop em up pretty good in there every year!

• Like 1

Used to be the archery guys couldn't hunt north of 89a. Since they changed that it's a whole different hunt.

If I see one more 80 inch buck picture from 19 a I am going to eat a 300 grain muzzle loader slug!!!!! I know of 13 killed so far! Most North of 89a. Ps just got a pic of a 84 inch goat from 19 b. that one did not hurt so bad

If I see one more 80 inch buck picture from 19 a I am going to eat a 300 grain muzzle loader slug!!!!! I know of 13 killed so far! Most North of 89a. Ps just got a pic of a 84 inch goat from 19 b. that one did not hurt so bad

I just threw up in my mouth.

The World Record Pope and Young buck came from 19a,why would you think there are any small ones there?

• Like 2

I know the year I had the 19a first archery the big one we were all chasing (86 6/8) made it to the last couple days of muzzleloader season and got popped. I'd be REAL surprised if any if the rifle hunters killed anything over 75" as there just weren't any left. I'd take a 1st season archery tag in 19a over a 19a rifle tag anyday!

• Like 1

I was told 16 bucks haVe now been killed. 7 are over 80.1 being 89. Those are words from a guy that talked to game an fish!!! Looken like my muzzy tag is gonna BLOW!!