apache12

Slick trick blade broke in foam target

More like a good chip on lead edge. But come on break in a foam target. No other arrow in target at time. To bad they fly good

I put no less than 25 slick tricks into the dIrt in the desert Sunday morning came up with nothing more than chipped blades very small chips at that

never had any issues with them at all. you probably had something in your target that it struck. possibly an insert, or maybe part of a lesser broadhead. your title is misleading, makes it sound like total broadhead failure when it was merely a chip

• Like 2

Got to be something metal stuck inside your target.

Agreed, are you sure you didn't lose an insert/another head in the target at an earlier time?

I hadn't thought of something else in target. it's a decent broken piece along almost the entire front edge of one of the blades, like a bite from a curved finger nail clipper. Its a four blade 100gr. Maybe it has something to do with the brick wall that my target is up agaist? Ha Kidding.

• Like 1

If you contact Slick Trick and mail them the blade they will probably send you new ones, if you are positive it wasn't something in the target. Their customer service is good.

Guest 300ultramag.

It will probably still drop a Rhino at 300 yds. And fly better than muzzy!!!

• Like 3

if i see rhino coming to my stand i'm running, or i must be hallucinating from trying to hunt the desert in Aug.

More like a good chip on lead edge. But come on break in a foam target. No other arrow in target at time. To bad they fly good

are they standard or magnum??? can't speak for standard but the magnums are awesome and replacement blades are $15 bucks!!

never had any issues with them at all. you probably had something in your target that it struck. possibly an insert, or maybe part of a lesser broadhead. your title is misleading, makes it sound like total broadhead failure when it was merely a chip

had an insert come out in my target this weekend,,,

James

Do not make a mountain out of an ant hill... It is one blade, not multiple blades. Many scenarios could have happened. As stated above, they are great heads.

Slick Tricks are tough. I have shot hundred of times in my broad head target with same head and no problems.

Will