MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

57 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

I walk as much as possible and take the stairs. Right knee has a stretched ACL left has tore up meniscus and each hip has 3 bolts in them. I can't handle any impact at all. If I jump down out of my truck wrong I'm laid up for a few days. I'm taking enough pills with me to open a drug store to get through this hunt. Its going to be brutal but worth it. 

I just checked my cam in your unit, nothing big 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I just checked my cam in your unit, nothing big 

Maybe I should just stay home then. 

Made until the last morning. Left hip took a dump. Great hunt and I ended up losing 25 pounds along the way. Once I recover  I should be feeling a lot better and even more prepared for the next hunt. 

• Like 1

Happily me and the wife are back in the gym, wearing a mask for 2 hours sucks but it’s good to be lifting again. Last week I couldn’t even lift a drink to my lips I was so sore. 

• Like 1

been lifting 2 weeks, yes have to wear a mask but dang there is some hot young butt in the there. and there’s not that many people people lifting it’s glorious. Sore af, every time I lift I tweak something. Extreme back pain rn. 

Ive been back at the gym now for 2weeks. Sucks wearing the mask but better than not lifting. Guy I talk to stopped wearing his mask for three days straight. Second day they called the cops on him, third day the canceled his membership. 

3 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Ive been back at the gym now for 2weeks. Sucks wearing the mask but better than not lifting. Guy I talk to stopped wearing his mask for three days straight. Second day they called the cops on him, third day the canceled his membership. 

I think you could get away with that no problem at my gym. i pull mine down nobody says anything. But I don’t want to get booted cuz gains. 

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

I think you could get away with that no problem at my gym. i pull mine down nobody says anything. But I don’t want to get booted cuz gains. 

Its happening more and more at my gym. We only have one guy at our gym that makes people pull up their masks. All the other workers just ignore it. 

1 minute ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Dude was a freak of nature! Used to watch his videos all the time. 

Haha yes! Posted that for the lolz. Bigger by the day. Whatever it takes. I’m eating 4 meals a day now, gonna work up to 12 😂

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

No gym but since the elk hunt I've been hooked on cardio!! Strange addiction for a fat guy but I can’t get enough!!!

Start walking everywhere you can and doing everything you can manually and you’ll be amazed how the weight comes off