MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Last week I got 6 days in. Hit every body part twice. 10min of either elliptical or stair master to start. Strength is coming up and body is feeling good. 

• Like 1

another week to get better. only drank about 15 beers all weekend so i feel primed to hit legs rn.

up 8lbs bloated though. im gonna do a recomp this week, lose like 3-4lbs water weight 

Meal 1  almost everyday post workout 

60g Cream of rice

46g chocolate whey

32g chocolate peanut butter powder

16g semi sweet chocolate chips

75g blueberries 

blueberry bagel unpictured

58g protein 144g carbs 13g fat  

8DFC21C6-EA0D-43F8-84CC-05F2E7AE828F.jpeg

9B4F4519-951A-4FB3-8B7B-2FFF3ABA26A0.jpeg

• Like 2

Another week getting bigger by the day. Chased bulls all morning sunday then lifted at the local small town gym, nothing like the sound of metal plates clanging after using rubber plates at commercial gym for years. The gym bathroom lighting was absolutely sick, would go back just to flex. 

cream of rice, so easy to make with a jetboil while out in the woods. 

for your time 

• Like 4

Losing weight is easy you’re basically just starving yourself. making lean gains natty without getting fat, more difficult. I’m disgusting now. Binging on loaves of Hawaiian bread French toast ded serious. Lite syrup though 

Meal of the week: 5 chicken breast, 3 cans cream of mushroom, garlic, crockpot. I add 2 cups of rice for about 10 minutes at the end. Macros are pretty good. 

Just did legs 

hacks 5 sets 

leg press 5 sets

leg extensions 4 sets 15 reps and did a lot holds 

leg curls 3 sets 

Mr. Olympia this weekend. I’m probably gonna order it. $25. 

On 10/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, trphyhntr said:

Losing weight is easy you’re basically just starving yourself.

Funny you should mention....

Several weeks ago I was up north scouting. I'd had my usual protein and fruit smoothy breakfast leaving the valley so had a good gut bomb going.

Hiked several hills that day, stayed hydrated and though I had food with me I pushed on the next day again without eating anything until a late dinner, 40hrs between meals. I felt amazing making that transition from using what was in my gut to burning stored fat content. 

For the last several weeks I've been fasting each Wednesday and spending hours hiking. It ain't easy last couple fastings, all I think about is yummy fatty food. But the ease of hiking and slimmer waistline is paying off.

Down 5 more pounds last couple weeks. Nine more to go to hit my 204 target weight.

Anyone else fasting?

2 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

I fast every day from 8pm to 2pm next day usually

Yeah if I'm going to continue fasting weekly I'm going to have to make adjustments. Thinking meal next Wed noon only then fasting till dinner following day.

I’ve detailed my fasting in here a couple times. When I’m trying to lose weight, I eat OMAD (one meal a day) but most lifters that’s follow IF (intermittent fasting) eat in an 8 hour window. It’s basically just skipping breakfast.  I do OMAD cuz I’m always starving at night and I will probably cheat if I don’t save all your macros till the end of the day. 

4 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

I fast every day from 8pm to 2pm next day usually

If having 2 meals a day is fasting, I've been fasting for years 

On 10/22/2021 at 1:19 PM, Edge said:

If having 2 meals a day is fasting, I've been fasting for years 

yes, 2pm to 8pm eating window that is fasting. thats an 18/6 schedule but the dude who outlined fasting for bodybuilding does 16/8 its called leangains.

but  its all personal preference, at the end of the day its about calories in and calories out. fasting simply makes it easier to not eat too much. 

3rd week back at the gym since getting COVID. Kicked my butt for 3 weeks. Lost 10lbs of muscle. First week back was tough. Strength was way down and got winded quick. Strength and stamina get better everyday. 

4 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

3rd week back at the gym since getting COVID. Kicked my butt for 3 weeks. Lost 10lbs of muscle. First week back was tough. Strength was way down and got winded quick. Strength and stamina get better everyday. 

Good job. You’ll make all the gains this week mlord 

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Good job. You’ll make all the gains this week mlord 

Thanks man. Did legs today and its the strongest Ive felt. Ready to make those gains!!