Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Range Snap - great product and created by forum member!

As we are approaching the archery deer and elk seasons I wanted to remind everyone about a GREAT product created by forum member Christian Williams. I have used the range snap for years and I love it. It's a great way to have your range finder handy when you need it! You can also get extra accessory clips so that you can swap out your radio, GPS, rangefinder, etc.

If you want to learn more about the product, you can check out the info page in the CW.com store or watch the video below. If you already have a range snap, but need extra accessory clips, I just added those to the store.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/range-snap-1/

Check out his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlqo2ZO7jhE#t=44

I've used this product for a few years. It's Awesome! It's perfect for Archery hunting!

• Like 1

has anyone used one of these while wearing a pack & a bino harness? is there any interference?

+1

Great product. Very simple, and a great price. Highly recommend!!

• Like 1

has anyone used one of these while wearing a pack & a bino harness? is there any interference?

yes, I have......no interference.....that's what its made for....to work with a bino harness and pack.

• Like 1

yes, I have......no interference.....that's what its made for....to work with a bino harness and pack.
Agree. Almost always wear a pack with mine...works just as well as bino harness alone.

+2

This is pretty cool. Do any stores carry it? I leave Thursday morning.

I am not sure about which stores might carry it...you would have to call around.

If you live in AZ and you order it today from me, you will likely have it tomorrow. But you have to order it soon so I can mail it today. Regular mail within AZ usually arrives overnight.

• Like 1

Won't hunt without my range snap, having my range finder within easy access has saved me from bad shots on several occasions!!!

Note how range finders clip on bino strap:

post-647-0-02669000-1408482377.jpg

I just realized I have one. I purchased a range finder from a cw member but didnt really pay attention to the clip gizmo until I saw this post.

I actually clip it to a strap on my badlands bino harness so it sits 10 inches from my eye for quick access

I am not sure about which stores might carry it...you would have to call around.

If you live in AZ and you order it today from me, you will likely have it tomorrow. But you have to order it soon so I can mail it today. Regular mail within AZ usually arrives overnight.

that's funny you posted this... I ordered mine about 10 am.

can't wait to check it out!

does it matter that my bino harness is NOT elastic? I have the lock down bino harness and was wondering if it was hinder-some to not have the stretch.

I hope it works.

James