Sign in to follow this  
Swivelhead

Lost 12 X 50 Swarovisions?

I think you are on to something. Pretty sure a legit owner of these would not be calling them "Eagle Optics Swarovski Binoculars"

Not everyone tries to get 80% of retail when selling their used stuff... Swaro or not I would buy new before paying what some here try to sell used stuff for. If you are all so worried about it pool together and buy them and do a serial number check and then be upright people and get them to their rightful owner if they are indeed stolen... I find it shameful how so many on this site sit in judgement and assume always the worst...

Needs to sell because moving in less than a week!? :-) Darn things are so big I can't take them with me and I can't afford the optics security deposit for my new rental. :-)

Not everyone tries to get 80% of retail when selling their used stuff... Swaro or not I would buy new before paying what some here try to sell used stuff for. If you are all so worried about it pool together and buy them and do a serial number check and then be upright people and get them to their rightful owner if they are indeed stolen... I find it shameful how so many on this site sit in judgement and assume always the worst...

In this case the add is incredibly fishy and subject to criticism. First add lists them for sale at $1000 then later relists them for $1500. The number listed is from Dallas and the guy does not answer (had to investigate myself). Some of us here can't afford to buy new and when we sell we price based on fair market price. There might be some negotiating after the fact, but I don't think people are posting on this site to make money.

• Like 1

This site is not as bad as long range hunting when it comes to resale value. Buy a scope use it for a year then sell it for $100 more than it was new on that site....LOL

Doubt anybody on this site has EVER seen a set of these for anywhere close to this price. My post was merely to make my CWT brethren aware of a situation.