standman

Redemption Buck!!!!! Good Pics

Congratulations Brian on a great buck! I knew you'd get it done as you normally do! Very very sweet man.

Thanks everyone. I really like him. He's a beautiful buck. Glad the hunt ended on a high and not on that miss ;). We will just have to to get the big one hard horned in January.

Brian

Here's hoping you get a new truck......lol! I'm sure you won't miss again. You getting this buck mounted?

Here's hoping you get a new truck......lol! I'm sure you won't miss again. You getting this buck mounted?

Lol!

Oh yeah he's getting mounted.

On a side note, he was the hardest deer I've ever had to trail,for one that was smoked through both lungs. Took 1 1/2 hours to to find him, and he only went about 100 yards. He didn't hardly bleed at all. Just little spots here and there, then he made a small circle where he crossed his back trail. That little move had me scratching my head for a little while. But it all turned out great.

Brian

Did You Kill a Goulds also on this hunt? ...LOL,..................BOB

dang stick throwers!!!! They take all the nice Coues before the rifle hunters get a chance.

Dang is not what I typed. Please stop correcting. I hate Political Correctness.

D A M N is not a bad word, Bad Word Cop.

Thanks everyone. I really like him. He's a beautiful buck. Glad the hunt ended on a high and not on that miss ;). We will just have to to get the big one hard horned in January.

Brian

Sounds like a good plan. I'll also be holding out for a 200+ coues buck this january....... probably..... maybe not....... If my hunt goes longer than 4 days, them forkies best be duckin. :rolleyes:

Brian

Sounds like a good plan. I'll also be holding out for a 200+ coues buck this january....... probably..... maybe not....... If my hunt goes longer than 4 days, them forkies best be duckin. :rolleyes:

200+? Those are some insane standards lol