Holy smokes! Congrats on a fantastic bull!

That is a Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great bull! Congrats!

Wow! Thanks so much for all the awesome reply's everyone! I'm still in awe and can't believe that all just happened, so blessed!

I'll get more pics and the video up as soon as I can. Thanks again, JIM>

Keep an eye over your shoulder, I think you took Bigfoot's horse and he's going to be mad! LOL

What a beast!!!

LOL! Seriously, when I walked up to that thing It reminded me of when I walked up to my Yukon Moose! I've never seen a bigger bodied bull or a larger head on an elk! If Bigfoot rode one, this was it! Ha! More to come, thanks again all! JIM>

Incredible bull. Don't you kind of feel robbed only getting to hunt for 45 minutes? :)

I do have mixed emotions about how fast it happened. I had an elaborate backpack hunt planned and was super excited about the adventure to come. Because of a late start out of town the night before we ended up hitting Plan B just for the morning and that's where it all happened. I never even unloaded my truck or set up camp!

I never saw a bull in person or on camera bigger than this bull throughout my scouting and I never knew about this bull, so with that I had no problems tagging out early on him! JIM>