GameHauler

Any More Cool Trail Cam Pics

Check out the first picture here http://www.monstermuleys.com/photos/PhotosID6/186.html

Could these sheds be the same bull from azsagebrush's trail cam

P.S. These aren't my photos and I don't know whos they are so sorry in advance for posting somebody elses pics, I noticed the similarity and thought it was interesting

Not the same set unless the dates are incorrect - trail cam is 2006, sheds are 2005

but could be same bull, different years...

The trail cameras date is correct, I hope to put a locate on this years sheds from this bull.

Azsagebrush

Phil, that picture of what looks like a bear rolling on the salt is actually BULLWIDGEON................

Josh now that I look closely I think you're right! :lol: :lol: :lol: Who knew ole Bret traveled so much and liked the salt.

Thanks Muley,

You got me pumped up again.

I put my camera out 2 weeks ago on a new hot trail.

thought I would leave it for about a month but

I don't think I can wait now

Mike :rolleyes:

I've got 3 other cams out now. One I'm pretty sure wont get anything, but I'm pretty confident on the other 2. I'll post if I get anything good.

Here are a few that got away this past January.

post-102-1172966620_thumb.jpg

post-102-1172966660_thumb.jpg

Way cool pics!!

Here's a lion pic I pulled off my camera yesterday. He'd been there just the evening before. To bad Dad and Andy weren't around to do anything about it. Losers............

post-3-1173035654_thumb.jpg

Josh, When you were setting up your camera in this area, did you already know there was a cat around? If so, what type of sign do you look for when setting up your camera? David

Ya Dave we knew he was there. We set the cameras under trees where he'd been scratching every time he passed by there. I have another camera hanging just up the draw from there and he scratched at that tree too but the dang batteries were dead so I didn't get a thing dammit! Once you know what kind of areas and sign to look for when looking for lions it kinda pops out at you when you see it. Bottoms of draws under big trees is a good place for a lion to scratch. Also along rims under the larger trees too. It's not always the rule but when there's a tom in the area he can't help but scratch under a big ol lone ponderosa tree. Watch and you'll see.

That's a cool pic Josh! Probly make a good mount too!

standman that 4x3 would be a great trophy. Hope you keep tabs on him and nail him next year.

Great job everyone it makes me want to go out and get a trail cam very badly.