GameHauler

Any More Cool Trail Cam Pics

I thought I was blind, good find shortpants I never even looked until you mentioned it.

This is sure to be the last 2 bulls in the state with head gear

They sure are haveing fun being the biggest racks

Evan mama thinks there nuts :lol:

post-1778-1177368049_thumb.jpg

The picture you lightened up looks like a coues but it is very hard to tell. I think that because of the white belly on it.

The picture you lightened up looks like a coues but it is very hard to tell. I think that because of the white belly on it.

Not what I'm thinking

Not what I'm thinking

Yeah I know what your thinking and it is a good possibility because if you look closely it appears that there is a longer tail like a lion possibly :ph34r:

a whitetail or a lion?? i must not be seein the same pic as you :huh: ...i gotta a fox or coyote ;)

What do you guys make of this?

I lightened it up the best I could

post-1778-1177340911_thumb.jpg

C'mon boys....thats a Coyote! Too tall for a Fox....Legs are too skinny for a lion......and not tall enough to be a Deer, It's the same as the Coyote pic, just farther back away from the camera and the light wasn't enough to distinguish his tail. That's what I think, :P

What do you guys make of this?

I lightened it up the best I could

post-1778-1177340911_thumb.jpg

C'mon boys....thats a Coyote! Too tall for a Fox....Legs are too skinny for a lion......and not tall enough to be a Deer, It's the same as the Coyote pic, just farther back away from the camera and the light wasn't enough to distinguish his tail. That's what I think, :P

I dont think thats a coyote, looks more like the butt end of a whitetail to me ;)