GameHauler

Any More Cool Trail Cam Pics

I have had great luck with the moultree cams. the new cabelas moultree cam has been top notch. I like them due to under $150 total per cam. sooner or later with 4 cams in the field. ones going to walk.they have a great warranty.I've sent 2 back and they replace with new.

Your photo's look great.

Thanks.

One more question, how often do you change the battery and what type of battery is it?

OK I guess that's 2 more questions.

Lets play find the deer with the 2 pics rimhunter just posted. Other than the obvious doe in the middle of the picture can you see a second deer?

Lets play find the deer with the 2 pics rimhunter just posted. Other than the obvious doe in the middle of the picture can you see a second deer?

you talkin about the shadow on the tank?

I was hoping it would take a little longer than that. Yes that's it! ;)

I am missing it, I know there is one or two just out of the picture on the right, because of the shadows, if you blow both pictures up and click from one to the other you can see it moving. I am not actually seeing one in the picture though.

I am missing it, I know there is one or two just out of the picture on the right, because of the shadows, if you blow both pictures up and click from one to the other you can see it moving. I am not actually seeing one in the picture though.

Me too. :blink: