Sign in to follow this  
countrykid

Cited by AZGF

That was a prairie dog over by Round Valley......be careful bringing that one up again......we got into all kind of trouble last time we started talking about agents and deeds done......bulls being retrieved without the tag holder present...shhhhhhhhhhhh..........

No, there was a rare Mt Graham squirrel killed by either a warden or AZGFD contractor last year?

Found the story but my browser wont let me paste. Squirrel was shot by a wildlife manager in an effort to protect it. 3/14

I still can't believe we won't build them that $1.25 million dollar bridge they so need. They're doomed w/o it.

Guest wdenike

I still can't believe we won't build them that $1.25 million dollar bridge they so need. They're doomed w/o it

I have paid little attention to this one. But the more pages it grew the more I figured it was bash Game and Fish time :D . But all kiddin aside Edge WTH do ya mean 1.25 million dollar bridge??? This could be funnier than I thought. :blink: :blink:

Take care, Willie

No, there was a rare Mt Graham squirrel killed by either a warden or AZGFD contractor last year?

Found the story but my browser wont let me paste. Squirrel was shot by a wildlife manager in an effort to protect it. 3/14

I still can't believe we won't build them that $1.25 million dollar bridge they so need. They're doomed w/o it.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/endangered-red-squirrel-accidentally-killed/

• Like 1

Just google Graham red squirrel bridge. Seems there's a few squirrels a year getting flattened on the road up to the observatory each year. A squirrel bridge has been proposed to save them.

Thanks, 520

The story suggests the worden couldn't tell the diff betwixt a little red squirrel and an Alberts which is huge, grey and sports an enormous grey fuzzy tail.....

• Like 1

520hunt, that article is real interesting. Everyone needs to read what he posted. I kinda doubt there are 2 cops in this state that spell their names in a not too common way like that. Real interesting. But not at all suprising. Az has always had a history of letting cops resign and go someplace else. One did it several times until he got sent to the pen for 1st degree murder. This is real interesting. Good find. Lark.

Guest wdenike

OHHHH MYYY GOD!!! Some one please knock me in the head!!! I feel I've done the little squirrel an injustice. Had I would have known, I would have rallied the troops at the capital and fought diligently for that one. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Take care, Willie

Interesting... That citation doesn't tell much. I'm sure there is a much more detailed report that goes along with the citation. It would be nice to see that report, to get some insight into the officers reason behind the citation. There is always another side of the story.

Maybe Phony Tony could give us the departments view on this...