Sign in to follow this  
countrykid

Cited by AZGF

Guest 300ultramag.

Just for the record....is this what we are talking about???

Fail!!!!!!! thats a man bear pig...... heres ur coupon

I would like to turn myself in up until age 12 I shot at every sparrow on the west side of Tucson. Some kids would save their money for the ice cream man, I would save mine for Yellow front. BB's were a weekly buy and when I had a lot of ice cream money I would buy pellets. I was a chronic sparrow hunter. G&F when you are not buddy hunting could you help me find the error of my ways. If we are having a collection for the kid's fine I will chip in.

• Like 4

See if you can get a copy of the citation and post it on here. That would clear up a lot of the guessing, also give us some insight to which Worden issued this citation...

Sincerly,

The Bully

• Like 1

Best idea yet. Be nice to see this guys name in print. While we are it, what about lizards? Just the normal little blue bellied ones that do pushups on rocks? I shot one o' them once with my red rider. I won't be able to sleep if was a crime.

• Like 1

Best idea yet. Be nice to see this guys name in print. While we are it, what about lizards? Just the normal little blue bellied ones that do pushups on rocks? I shot one o' them once with my red rider. I won't be able to sleep if it was a crime.

Only section he may have been in violation is the number 11.

The following described area in Unit 26M

is closed to hunting: the unincorporated

portion of land within the Town of Queen

Creek in Pinal Countyin Sections 5, 7, 8,

and 18 of Township 3 South, Range 8 East.

Good luck trying to figure out exactly where that is. I tried for an hour and best luck I had was Pinal county website but never got an exact boundary. Seems like they would provide some sort of map.

Ticket says Maricopa County. But wasn't he in Pinal County?

The following described area in Unit 26M
is closed to hunting: the unincorporated
portion of land within the Town of Queen
Creek in Pinal Countyin Sections 5, 7, 8,
and 18 of Township 3 South, Range 8 East

Maybe this guy???

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Geoff-Hossack/1718374678

I looked this guy up and I couldn't believe it! He was in one of my collage classes. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, but if he knew I was associated with a bird killeri it might have been a different story.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21268724&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=c77B&locale=en_US&srchid=595276981411102630435&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A595276981411102630435%2CVSRPtargetId%3A21268724%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary&_mSplash=1

Maybe this guy???

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Geoff-Hossack/1718374678

I looked this guy up and I couldn't believe it! He was in one of my collage classes. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, but if he knew I was associated with a bird killeri it might have been a different story.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21268724&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=c77B&locale=en_US&srchid=595276981411102630435&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A595276981411102630435%2CVSRPtargetId%3A21268724%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary&_mSplash=1