EAS

is it October 24th yet?!?!!

Im feeling a little pumped for my 10/24 tag in unit 23... I've always been a archery hunter for coues and this will be my first coues rifle hunt. Anyone else have the fever! ?!!?

I think there's over 400 tags for this 7 day hunt... I hope we all find our little slice of coues!

Same hunt for me but in unit 22. Found a couple of great bucks, found a great load for the rifle, hopefully it all comes together! Good luck to all who have tags.

• Like 1

I definitely think the October hunt is the best one for patterning big bucks. Hotter than heck, but great opportunity for a biggun

• Like 1

October is great for patterning the Bucks. The bigger problem is the amount of tags. I wish every October hunt had the tags reduced by half. Then it would be Awesome. There are way to many tags given out during these Oct hunts.

Adam

• Like 5

October is great for patterning the Bucks. The bigger problem is the amount of tags. I wish every October hunt had the tags reduced by half. Then it would be Awesome. There are way to many tags given out during these Oct hunts.

Adam

And get rid of the hunt on the 24th and move it back to the 31st.

lol 400 tags haha i got that beat with my unit having 700 plus tags for the 7 day hunt. I hope i have a hill to sit on as this will be my second rifle hunt ever only fired on bullet at a coues deer back in 2011"been hunt with a bow"and hope to this year again