Sign in to follow this  
Dustin F

First go at DIY euro mount

Here is my euro mount from my bull I shot got on Saturday about 8 hours worth of work and all in all not to bad here is the process I started by building a boiling pit out of a 55 gallon drum I had laying around and boiled it for about 6 hours taking it out every so often to scrape and clean and to whiten it I used some ivory satin spray paint as a base and used a flat brown to give it a natural shadowing affect. Again I can't figure out the picture posting so I will put pics up next

looks good!

Good job man!

Thanks for the responses it actually went pretty smooth I thought it would be a pain and after that 4 hour mark or so in the hot water it went pretty quick I'm pretty stoked on the results

Looks a lot more natural than the one I did. Don't remember exactly what I used on it but it was some kind of glue and it came out way to unnaturally white.

• Like 1

Ya I typically wouldn't have had time but I told my boss I was staying till Thursday till the end of the hunt so since I shot him Saturday I took Monday off too and went back to work today so it was a win win for me and my boss I took one extra day to get my head done but still went back to work in a timely manner to keep the boss happy

• Like 1