bonecollector

My Elk Hunt video. "The Perfect Storm"

Awesome how speechless and in shock you seemed after shot.

Congratulations, bonecollector and team. Great bull and video.

• Like 1

Congratulations Shelvin on a great bull. I know you worked super hard and you deserve to have this great bull of a Lifetime hanging on your wall. Peg and I couldn't be any more happier for you Shelvin. There's no way in he!! I could have held that draw as long as you did with that bull walking in on you. I can't wait to see it in person. Awesome job my friend. :D

Big kudos to those who helped make this a dream come true and for filming the awesome video for Shelvin. My hats off to each of you. :)

TJ

• Like 3

Thanks guys and gals. This hunt was crazy and full of ups and downs. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

My friend Adam Mclain was behind the camera step by step with us capturing all the footage as the hunt unfolded.

@Pine Donkey Yes, Matt is a first class guy and runs a first class outfit. Matt and Mario busted their tale bringing bulls into bow range all week.

Hopefully this weekend I will find some time to write up a story of my hunt.

Awesome video of a great bull and hunt! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Great video! Very well done! Awesome hunt....congrats!

• Like 1

Way to go Shelvin!! Congratulations on a great bull and wow, I am with TJ, I can't believe how long you held your draw on that shot! Nice work bud! And many thanks to Borderland Adventures for all their work on your hunt and what a FANTASTIC video! I loved it! Thanks for sharing the video!

• Like 2