Sign in to follow this  
BigMoqui

NYC woman defaces National Parks throughout the west with her "art"

http://www.modernhiker.com/2014/10/21/instagram-artist-defaces-national-parks/

Hope this link works. Apparently it is being investigated by the National Park service. She went on a tour of some of the best parks in the west and defaced them by putting some really ugly artwork on the rocks with acrylic paint. When called out of Facebook or whatever site she posted on for using permanent paint she said "I know I'm bad ". Now she is deleting her pics and trying to hide. I hope they catch her and make her clean every last ugly piece on her own dime.

Shes from N.Y.=liberal. No charges will be filed.

• Like 1

They'll get her. They got that dumbass that knocked down that rock formation (boyscout troop?), they'll get her too.

Her "art" looks more like the illegible scrawlings of someone that didn't have a real high IQ to begin with might do after suffering a severe head trauma. I'd sure like to give her a noggin a kick or two to see if we can't knock it back into alignment. I'd even be willing to go 3, maybe 4 kicks on that one....

She identifies herself as a feminist? That must be an old indian word for "self righteous, inconsiderate, (censored)!"

A very old and very descriptive pictograph where I grew up used to stand proud for those who knew it was there. Lots of picnics, night rides, and "driving school" trips have been taken to this spot. Now all the pictograph's are high lighted in chalk, paint or whatever. I don't blame the internets but it was pristine before forums existed! And to all the hater crazy guys out there, yes this is a forum and yes I use it.

Well, I didn't do it. I did scratch a wiener on a stick figger in a cave when I was a kid tho. But I was young. Lark.

I'm pretty sure charges will be filed because they SHOULD be filed. Then I think she should spend 40 hours a week x 52 weeks cleaning up trash in our national parks.

Why she thinks it would be in anyway okay to do this is beyond me.