glassemup

Duwane Adams 12A west early rifle 2014

Duwane's camp does it again with this tremendous 21 point buck taken on 10/31/14. What a trophy!

Brett/guide (holding the antlers) was able to glass this one up for Jim (center over buck) on 10/31/14 at 10 am. The rest of the guides were rounded up at lunch time to help get him out of the canyon and pose for this pic.

John B.

post-12932-0-04761700-1415040591_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

Thank for posting!

Got this same photo sent early this AM.

Brett may end up with bragging rights in camp.

Good job guys! Wish I was up there.

Chef wish you were there it was a great time. Yes Brett indeed has the bragging rights. All of the other guides including me were out looking for our clients. Brett was by himself when he glassed this one up. Just found out the buck grossed scored 225".

John B.

Chef wish you were there it was a great time. Yes Brett indeed has the bragging rights. All of the other guides including me were out looking for our clients. Brett was by himself when he glassed this one up. Just found out the buck grossed scored 225".

John B.

Like the hunter didn't even hunt?

Edit: cool buck.

• Like 2

Cool buck, it's always good for guides business when they are able to post pictures like this, congrats.

When I first saw the picture, it was just of the deer. I expected Frank to be the guide but I guess I was wrong. Congrats to the guide and hunter for knocking down a monster.

To clarify, the bragging rights are between the guides in camp.

Just a good hearted, competitive racket of sorts where everyone wants their client to bring the biggest buck to the campfire.

Sorry if my post came across as anything different. We all know that the hunter deserves full credit and in this case, he earned a MONSTER buck!

• Like 1

post-2-0-15362200-1415911740_thumb.jpeggreat buck. Always a fun camp to be in. I will miss this year, but boy are they going to see some big bucks on this late hunt. Congrats to the hunter and Duwane. Allen Taylor............