Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

As of yesterday my account was still down $383. And I have gone through everything I have paperwork wise on the application. And I can only find 3 applications, ONe archery elk , one archery antelope, and one jr. elk. I'm so confused. Dont know whether to be happy or not. I wont be able to check the account again until Monday.

Checked my card last night and nothing. Just checked it again...and there is a charge for $228. My brother and I put in on my card...now its just wait and see what its for.

17 I have 25 between the two.

I feel for ya. 2 elk tags in 24 years of applying drew in 94 and 2000 for elk. 2 tags lopes since 1990. I have applied every year and archery only since mid 90's :angry:

Archery Bull Baby!!!! Either 27 or 1. After nine years of gettin skunked it's finally here.

Archery Bull Baby!!!! Either 27 or 1. After nine years of gettin skunked it's finally here.

Congrats! When did your card get hit, today?

Mark

Congrats! When did your card get hit, today?

Mark

i checked it at 1030 friday night and was not there. i checked on saturday morning and it was there.

The same thing happened last year. They run them as pending, then clear it and hit it again as a real charge. How quickly we forget.......Mine showed up as a real charge yesterday.

Ron

I really hope that those of you who think you have drawn tags really did but...............maybe it's just me but....................it seems like an awful lot of people have been charged for elk AND antelope tags............ever stop to think about what the odds are for that happening? Not that it can't but it just seems like there are way too many REALLY successful applicants.

Like I said, I really hope that you guys and ladies did draw your tags but I aint count'n on nutt'n til I see the word DRAWN next to my hunt choices!

Best of luck to everyone!!

Redraw????? Where the heck did you hear that??????

Ron

DB if true that really sucks. I (heard) that the G&F will be checking with the company to make sure everything is correct, if correct they will post the current results, if not they will be doing a re-draw.

QUOTE(111 @ Mar 16 2007, 09:56 PM)

DB if true that really sucks. I (heard) that the G&F will be checking with the company to make sure everything is correct, if correct they will post the current results, if not they will be doing a re-draw.

It came from a G&F employee. IMO there's no way they could do a re-draw after hitting CC's. So far it's looking good, so now it's just a matter of when they post the results! Good Luck

QUOTE(111 @ Mar 16 2007, 09:56 PM)

It came from a G&F employee. IMO there's no way they could do a re-draw after hitting CC's. So far it's looking good, so now it's just a matter of when they post the results! Good Luck

I share those thoughts as well. There is absolutley no reason for a re-draw. If there is a problem with the CC charges

they will take care of the individuals card.They sure wouldn't go through the draw process again because

there is nothing wrong with the draw, just a few credit cards.

None of the employee's I have spoke with have ever mentioned a re-draw. :blink: :blink: