Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

this wait is driving me crazy! I'm absolutely useless at work. This happens every year, and now we will go through it twice a year!

this wait is driving me crazy! I'm absolutely useless at work. This happens every year, and now we will go through it twice a year!

LMAO :lol: :lol:

I am hearing this week for sure.

I was wishing/hoping for today or tomorrow.

But as my dad always said you can wish in one hand and sh!! in the other. :(

This is sad we do not even know where we were drawn for and some of us do not even know if we were drawn yet and this is the 215th post on this topic. Can't wait til everybody knows for sure.

They are STILL charging cards. Don't give up hope.

Hope you are right DesertBull the hope is starting to fade!! Two of us put in on the same app one with 12 bonus points and one with 9!! And I have heard of people getting their cards hit who got drawn last YEAR for Bull!!!

They are STILL charging cards. Don't give up hope.

who has had there card it. Today or yesterday? I'm still holding a little hope.

My friend got a charge today for elk.

Do you believe everything you read?????

Straight from the department, there's no question in my mind why I shouldn't believe it!

ALright....i got another one for ya..........a buddy of mine had the EARLY RIFLE 10 bull tag last year....AND the RIFLE 9 ANTELOPE tag the year before. HE JUST GOT ANOTHER EARLY RIFLE TAG FOR BULL ................AND...i repeat........"AND"....another RIFLE 'LOPE TAG. :angry: I forgot to mention, he also had a DESERT SHEEP tag two years ago.......same year as the rifle 'lope tag! I guess i'm happy for him... :ph34r: I wouldn't mind one bit if they made a waiting period.....say 3-5 years that you would have to wait AFTER successfully drawing a QUALITY tag..........would make it a little more fair! Oh...by the way...G+F told him and several other guys I know, that the results won't be out until mid-week NEXT week. The draw results are SUPPOSED to be supplied to G+F on MONDAY and then they will load it up. This is just what they are sayin'.............really doesn't mean it's true :ph34r: Jorge Gonzales :P

Jim would i happen to know this buddy? i sure hope not, because if i see this person, they might 'loose' there will to hunt!!!

Do you believe everything you read?????

Straight from the department, there's no question in my mind why I shouldn't believe it!

Doesn't really matter anyway, even if they did b.s. us we'd never really know for sure. Just seems to me like alot of guys are getting cc hits.... alot more than last year. Heck... maybe CouesWhitetail.com is a good luck charm this year... Oh and a couple other forums too :).

Good luck on the draw.

Donnie

Coosefan that sounds like your group last year LOL! Seriously though that's the luckiest guy I've ever heard of!

ALright....i got another one for ya..........a buddy of mine had the EARLY RIFLE 10 bull tag last year....AND the RIFLE 9 ANTELOPE tag the year before. HE JUST GOT ANOTHER EARLY RIFLE TAG FOR BULL ................AND...i repeat........"AND"....another RIFLE 'LOPE TAG. :angry: I forgot to mention, he also had a DESERT SHEEP tag two years ago.......same year as the rifle 'lope tag! I guess i'm happy for him... :ph34r: I wouldn't mind one bit if they made a waiting period.....say 3-5 years that you would have to wait AFTER successfully drawing a QUALITY tag..........would make it a little more fair! Oh...by the way...G+F told him and several other guys I know, that the results won't be out until mid-week NEXT week. The draw results are SUPPOSED to be supplied to G+F on MONDAY and then they will load it up. This is just what they are sayin'.............really doesn't mean it's true :ph34r: Jorge Gonzales :P

Coosefan, I completely agree with you. I am very happy for anyone that has this kind of draw luck, but it is also hard to swallow having 16 bonus points for lope and never drawing a lope tag. I am starting to lose hope as my card has not been hit. I guess I will have to wait another year.