This is Tank, my 2008 Black Ice. He's starting to get a little gray around the muzzle, but so am I so what the heck. This guy's a deer killing machine and has several more in him I think.

post-1431-0-97181100-1416928973_thumb.jpg

post-1431-0-29079600-1416928988_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

This is Tank, my 2008 Black Ice. He's starting to get a little gray around the muzzle, but so am I so what the heck. This guy's a deer killing machine and has several more in him I think.

attachicon.gif20141125_050018.jpg

attachicon.gif20141125_050049.jpg

I shoot exact year/model. Its a great bow and super accurate for me! I don't see a need to upgrade this one anytime soon...

Here's mine. Dream season Evo 29" draw 72lb. MBG 5pin ascent with a tight spot

post-12322-0-11010500-1416943216_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

attachicon.gif20141125_050018.jpg

attachicon.gif20141125_050049.jpg

I shoot exact year/model. Its a great bow and super accurate for me! I don't see a need to upgrade this one anytime soon...

Yeah I hear that. I 'upgraded' to a fancier (2x more expensive) rig last summer and just couldnt make myself like that hoyt no matter how hard I tried. Sure it was a great bow, but I didn't like it. Ended up selling it off on ebay and bought a backup black ice just like my current one. They getting harder to find so I figured I better get another while they're still available. I may buy one more and put it away so I'll never have to buy another one in my life time.

This is Mr. Spock. My '06 Hoyt Vulcan. QAD drop away, HHA single pin sight, late 90's factory Hoyt stabilizer.

At 75 lbs he flings 442 grain Easton axis arrows at a tick under 300 fps. This bow is old but fits me well the jury is stillout on whether I put him out to pasture or rebuild him again.

If you look close you can see the blood covered arrow from my recent elk hunt.

post-1081-0-04201800-1416972608_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I love them sideways pix!

Yeah, dang 'smart' phones right? Beetween the sideways pictures and the stupid auto correct always changing what I type, its only a matter of time before I use mine for target practice.

• Like 1

I can't show mine, still a prototype....

• Like 1

Oh, will do! What I can say is it is SUPER light.