520HUNT

Wow III (2014)

Nobody likes a sore winner

Really?? Tell that to all the absent usual characters on here who are ASU fans who are much worse but now refuse to show up and take it like we did the last two years. We're going to enjoy this, you'll just have to get over it.

• Like 3

Great time to be a Wildcat fan. Football exceeding expectations, going in the right direction with a RS Fr quarterback and Fr running back leading the way. We will have some pieces to replace on the O-line and on D, but we are ahead of schedule.

Basketball is rolling. Top 5, reloading instead of rebuilding. Another huge recruiting class signed for 2015 and already a 5 star recruit signed for 2016.

I'm pretty realistic about our chances in the title game. On the one hand having beat them twice, we match up well with them. But they still have better athletes and it's awfully tough to beat a team twice in the same year. They'll be gunning for us with a lot on the line and the last 2 games of tape to reference.

• Like 1

ASU, forever losing big games it seems. Only reason we beat ND is because at that time there was nothing riding on it. Some one on my FB posted a wildcat meme that said, " you can't spell basura without asu." Not sure if that was an insult to asu or u of a?

• Like 1

I wrote about it in the ASU thread. I was rooting for ASU in that game just like I rooted for Stanford and will root for USC. It makes our conference look that much better to win those non-conference games.

However given how ND has slid since that game, perhaps they weren't as good as the pollsters thought having gone on to lose against Northwestern and Louisville. ASU got the prestige for beating a top 10 team at the time, but they weren't really top 10. If you happened to play them after the other 2 losses they may be 23-25 or completely unranked as USC gets them now. Man I was hoping Stanford wouldn't have blown their coverage. ND may end up with 5 losses after they finish playing USC.

• Like 1