Snapshot

Wildcats Big Day

Forcing the fumble vs Washington and turning it into a win wasn't just luck,I don't care that Washington screwed it up. Asu had luck too and u of a are the division champs.period. injuries are nothing but a sorry excuse for losing.I've always believed that,even when I played competitive sports and was the injured player.its part of the game,good teams fill the void and find a way to win not make excuses.

ua should never have had the ball at the end of the game against washington so regardless of forcing a fumble and winning or not it was extremely lucky that the washington coach did not manage the clock appropriately to secure the victory for his team.

asu did get very lucky to beat usc on the jael mary.

asu got very unclucky in their starting QB breaking his foot and requiring surgery. out for 5 weeks and 3 games and never getting back to pre-injury form. that is very unlucky!

Division champs by way of beating asu...sweet,sweet,glorious victory! I'm just giving you crap sundevil.let us have it,you guys had the right to give us crap for the past 2 years! U of a fans call it clutch.asu fans call it luck.unbiased people just call them champs of arguably the toughest division in college football. I'll take it either way!

Even though they are the mild cats, I will jump on the band wagon and root for em...........

post-2173-0-18734700-1417824210.jpg

Lookin forward to some Scooby Sacks'

Oregon with all their different uniforms, bunch of dang fashion show homo's.

RuPaul will be their honorary captain tonight.

Oregon with all their different uniforms, bunch of dang fashion show homo's.

RuPaul will be their honorary captain tonight.

:lol:

Rachel Maddow and Rosie Odonell will be sports commentating tonights game

80% of Oregon fans have never stepped foot in Oregon.

Go Ducks! For the record I've been to Oregon and have family there. They are all ducks fans, I'm just a fan of whoever is playing Arizona!

• Like 2

80% of Oregon fans have never stepped foot in Oregon.

Go Ducks! For the record I've been to Oregon and have family there. They are all ducks fans, I'm just a fan of whoever is playing Arizona!

If I lived in Oregon I would be a fan of the Beavers. Heck, I've NEVER been to Oregon and still root for the Beav.

• Like 1