KaibabHunter

Well...this is a first

Just got out this evening to start checkin cams in the desert hoping to find bucks and pigs. Well unfortunately for my eyes and no BS an old man in nothing but a black g string is on cam....still laughing/throwing up...have the pics to prove but figured Id wait to see the response...the cam was in plain view 10 ft from the trough not hidden at all.

Post it just to prove it wasn't me.............BOB!

• Like 7

Maybee it is a Chick! Who knows now days.............BOB!

Maybee it is a Chick! Who knows now days.............BOB!

you are right.....it might be Hillary without her pantsuit.

Ok. Just to prove I ain't no liar...cropped th face in case it's a cwt member... Wouldn't wanna embarrass anybody. Disclaimer: this is disturbing. Sorry for the poor quality (..yack..) phone pic of camera playback screen.

image-22.jpg

image-23.jpg

• Like 1

That was me. I have a different color G String for each area so I can figure out who's camera it was when the post it. HaHa

Just kidding, but thats hilarious! Maybe he always rolls that way, maybe its a statement how he feels about game cameras?

That is one of those old nudists who belongs to a nude hiking group. I had the displeasure of running into two of them near Tucson and they had nothing on but socks, boots, and bandanas around their necks. They were probably close to 70 years old. My eyesight was damaged that day and I have had to wear glasses since!

• Like 5

I think I should add that male G strings are not acceptable forms of clothing EVER and especially not out in the sticks. I'd have the crap scared out of me if I came across such a sight!