KaibabHunter

Well...this is a first

He's HOT! LOL

What the heck is he doing?

That is quite the surprise when checking a camera...LOL

There's your help changing a tire!

Washing his bra and probably packin too.

Try nude horse riding or even worse nude bicycling. You see all kinds of stuff in the Catalina's. It is like a bad accident that you can't help but look at.

Nude horse riding??? Is that the same as riding bareback?

• Like 2

I have been laughing outloud reading these comments. This is a great (but sick) example of how we can all have fun together instead of arguing about ethics and other trivial things.

I'm still reeling over Sack-squatch!!!

I have been laughing outloud reading these comments. This is a great (but sick) example of how we can all have fun together instead of arguing about ethics and other trivial things.

I'm still reeling over Sack-squatch!!!

So I'm not the only one. I seriously am LMAO. Great way to start the morning....LOL

Years ago while checking waterholes in 6A , my friends kids were riding in the back of the truck and just as we approached the tank one of them hollered "look dad, there's a naked man!" Seems a guy with only a hat and daypack was trying to hide behind a small pine. To this day that tank is known as naked man and the one up the road is upper naked man.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the movie, brokeback mountain. My wife bought it not knowing what it was about and I ragged on her for a week. It went un-opened for a good month (probably should have returned it) until one weekend we decided to just watch it and get it over with. Well after watching it, I gave it to my best friend as a bday gift...LOL.

Hahaha thats too funny! Looks like he was washing his shorts in the tank in the 2nd pic?

A few years ago someone posted some trail cam picks of a naked old dude at a remote wilderness game and fish drinker. He was sitting on a rock smokin some weed right in front of the camera.

I tried to find the post but could not.