Sign in to follow this  
Alpinebullwinkle

Computer/Draw Glitch

The other day when I applied for this year's elk draw the computer automatically showed last year's license number for me. The computer would not allow me to update to my 2015 license number. This also happened to my son on his separate application.

I called AGFD today and informed of the computer application problem. A nice lady in a hoarse voice told me they were aware of the computer problem and when repaired the computer would automatically update personal information with the renewed license numbers. She said there would be no further follow up necessary.

Just wanted to let everyone else know that might have had the same problem and save them some time calling AGFD.

• Like 1

I put my wife in who doesn't have a valid license it went through with a confirmation number I am wondering what will happen when it updates will it charge my card at that time for a license?

I put my wife in who doesn't have a valid license it went through with a confirmation number I am wondering what will happen when it updates will it charge my card at that time for a license?

I think you better buy her one before the deadline.

They will reject your app and keep your $13.

I had the same problem.

I applied for my son online and it wouldn't let me purchase his 2015 license because his 2014 license was not going to expire until 1/16/2015.

I went ahead and put him in for the draw called Game and Fish to make sure this wasn't an issue and I was told it would be an issue if I did not purchase a valid license with a start date before February 10th.

She told me all I had to do was go on the Arizona Game and Fish website and purchase a license and make sure the start date was before February 10th. The system would automatically update his information with the new license numbers and he would be put in for the draw.

• Like 1

This makes no since, let say you go and buy a license from Walmart since the other one expires before draw deadline. How would AZGFD know to update your new over the counter license that was purchased from a paper spool from a Walmart register?

• Like 1

Dont buy a license at Wal-mart.

I went to the Doc and told him that when I put my arm back like this, it hurts. Doc says"Well duh dont put your arm back like that".

A word to the wise should be sufficient.

We purchased our updated licenses on line and AGFD said they therefore would be automatically updated/populated in our elk applications when the glitch was repaired. Have to take their guidance at face value unless shown otherwise.

I don't trust these morons as far as I could throw them. I tried to apply online and had the same problem. I just canceled the process and will fill out a paper app. and take it down myself. I bought my license over the counter and now the online process won't let me update the new license info.

So any one know this answer? When I put my boy in for the Jr hunt last night the computer said that if successful 100 dollars would be taken out ? My regulations 2015 book said if I'm reading it correctly says Jr hunts Are 63 dollars. clarification is welcome. Thanks

Just followed up again with a gal at AGFD on the license glitch for the computer draw applications. She reassured me that there is no problem and the computer will "automatically" populate (replace) the old license numbers with the new license numbers. She acknowledged this was a big issue they have received a huge volume of calls about but there was no further follow up necessary as long as the 2015 license has been purchased prior to the closing date for this years draw.