hawkeye

Why Can't The Fools At AZGFD Get There Sheet Together

Buy a lifetime license then don't worry about it. Unless you plan on giving up hunting in the next 15 yrs its a win win. If you move out of state, even better, it'll save you $160 a year and get you in the resident pool. Can't afford a lifetime license? Then you aren't any better at managing money then the game and fish so quit complaining about them.

• Like 6

I realize the G&F will never do away with the e-draw, and eventually, it might be the only way to fill out the applications. But technical cavemen like myself will have some problems from time to time, we just need to learn to deal with it like men, and not complain about every little issue. Especially when the Arizona G&F is probably one of the BETTER G&F Departments in the US. I think they do a great job for the most part. And if you don't help out, you have no right to complain.

• Like 6

Buy a lifetime license then don't worry about it. Unless you plan on giving up hunting in the next 15 yrs its a win win. If you move out of state, even better, it'll save you $160 a year and get you in the resident pool. Can't afford a lifetime license? Then you aren't any better at managing money then the game and fish so quit complaining about them.

Bought a lifetime license when they first came out. Best investment you can make. Dont think if you move out of state you can still use it if you are no longer a resident. Better check the regs.

You can still use it. You just have to pay out of state tag fee's and the bonus is the 10% cap for non residents does not apply to you.

You can still use it. You just have to pay out of state tag fee's and the bonus is the 10% cap for non residents does not apply to you.

What he said! I moved out of state and drew a tag last year I could not have gotten as a NR. Best $650 I ever spent!!

I guess what I meant was you cant use it for resident fees. I realize it is still a valid hunt license, sorry , sometimes I have trouble typing what I mean.

post-10954-0-29246200-1422995409.jpg

• Like 3

I tried to apply online for antelope today. Knowing I didn't have my 2015 hunt licence with me, I figured it didn’t matter, because of the glitch in G&F system that's been mentioned in this post (it populates last years license). So after filling out my hunt choices and entering my ID number, it populated all my personal info. Except the hunting license number!

So I call them to look up my new license number for me so I won't have to wait and start over. She can't find it and asks if I bought it there. No, I bought it at Walmart in early January I tell her. She says it's not been entered in their system yet and takes awhile when bought from venders. So I ask if I had bought it there (at G&F) would it have populated onto the online application. Well, it should, but we have a glitch where it's been entering people's old licenses she says. So I'm like, must have two glitches because it didn't enter mine, lol. Whatever!

I purchased 2014 and 2015 at g+f for three people. When applying 6 apps the hunt license box was blank every time. No old# or new #. I applied about 2 weeks ago.

I bought my license through the online vendor and it populated my new license when I applied for elk within 10 minutes after purchasing my license. It did for both antelope and elk. My buddy did the same thing and had the same results that I did.... It immediately populated in the license field on the application. No problems.

Can't wait to see the uproar if this causes some people's apps to get rejected. My dad called me tonight asking this exact question and I referred him to this post so hope you guys are right or he is gonna kill me!

I purchased 2014 and 2015 at g+f for three people. When applying 6 apps the hunt license box was blank every time. No old# or new #. I applied about 2 weeks ago.

This is how mine went, smooth as silk, just had to enter the hunt lic. #s . No problems.