firstcoueswas80

what does your trophy room contain?

I took a few pics for you guys.. I'll post them later this evening.. gotta go and get my taxes done!! Meeting my tax guy in 1 hour... I hate paying the gov't!!

I took a few pics for you guys.. I'll post them later this evening.. gotta go and get my taxes done!! Meeting my tax guy in 1 hour... I hate paying the gov't!!

But the government pay's your right :ph34r:

I wouldn't call it a "trophy room" by any means, but here is where I kick my feet up in the evenings and call it a place to sleep!! Here are a few of the mounts hanging in my pad.. also have the zebra rug on the living room floor, but everyone knows what a zebra skin looks like, so I figured no pic on that one..

I have a ton of euros that don't get displayed.. they live in boxes in the garage... the wife says the euros are too creepy looking to be put in the house!!

Glad you got the photo thing figured out Bowhunter.. you've put up alot of good pics!!

What "lives" in my computer room..

kinda a mixture wall, pigs, muley, WT, etc...

DSC01769.jpg

a Blackbuck and Gemsbok. These are the only euros allowed in the house!!

DSC01763.jpg

A steinbok and a vervet monkey..

DSC01767.jpg

the wife's BB,and a Blesbok..

DSC01771.jpg

and the living room and den areas..

DSC01775.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

and here are a bunch of masks I have collected from various indegious people all over the place.. South Africa, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Aussie, etc..

DSC01766.jpg

I also have a few bird mounts... a pair of Gambels, Scalies and Mearns, a Chukar, and a pheasant rooster, but Ya'll know what those all look like!!

thanks for lookin!!

Let's see some more of ya'lls!!