Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

Funny to hear some of you "old"guys talk about this stuff...I'm 17 and my buddy just talked me into ridding a bull....I'm supposed to do it in a month hahah

Make sure you have good insurance. I'm serious.

Oboma care will cover me right?(;

I don't like riding tame horses, let alone, a huge pissed off animal that would gladly turn me into an ugly spot on the soil.

THere is plenty of time in life to live in pain. Just ask us old farts with bad backs.

• Like 2

Rode bareback horses for 12 years...loved it...craved it...miss it...Been 5 years since I've been on one...kinda craving it again...probably just like riding a bike...right? :rolleyes:

post-555-0-53402600-1424213835_thumb.jpeg

post-555-0-67863300-1424213875_thumb.jpeg

jgraffaz...If you do go get on one...Take it seriously and have somewhat of a clue of whats going on BEFORE you go...and If it gets in your blood there is nothing else like it...

• Like 1

Rodeo through az quite a bit as a young man and rode bulls for a few years as well. Good times with a bunch of good friends here and there.

Every now and then I think back to the adrenaline rush and think just one more time.

Then my shoulder locks up or my elbow pops like a .22 or I try to bend down and hear my knees sound like a bowl of rice crispys then I think I better not.

jgraff - hopefully you don't take it too lightly, even a "non-rank" bull could easily put a hurtin on you.

• Like 1

Greastest Feeling in the world to cover a Bull !! Tryed again after 15 yrs when i was 42 my last ride my spur hung up on the flank and tore my Groin no more for me , got my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson Ridin sheep and havin Fun !!

Watched J B Mooney in Vegas this year riding bulls . He broke his jaw on one bull then the next night through wired shut teeth when asked about riding again with a broken jaw that night said ....You don't need your face to ride bulls... and scored a 86. One tough S.O.B. !!!

• Like 2

Rode bareback horses for 12 years...loved it...craved it...miss it...Been 5 years since I've been on one...kinda craving it again...probably just like riding a bike...right? :rolleyes:

jgraffaz...If you do go get on one...Take it seriously and have somewhat of a clue of whats going on BEFORE you go...and If it gets in your blood there is nothing else like it...

they asked whos that...well...thats bareback jack ;)
  • Like 1

they asked whos that...well...thats bareback jack ;)
y'all know me my name .. bareback Jack ...

Funny to hear some of you "old"guys talk about this stuff...I'm 17 and my buddy just talked me into ridding a bull....I'm supposed to do it in a month hahah

are you looking to get a champ permit

Was a rite of passage 40 years ago. I sucked at bulls, fair on bareback and got some free soaring lessons

post-11051-0-57111800-1424320531_thumb.jpg