wish2hunt

So here we go again waiting

Lol. I know every year i can be hunting elk. There is no stress or wondering. Everyone on here could be the same way if they wanted. If you dont get your pick in arizona, then go to Colorado or Idaho OTC. No matter what you can be hunting elk every year sometimes twice a year. Always wonder why people get so out of shape waiting for the draw or waiting 10 years to hunt elk when there are plenty of chances every year.

• Like 1

I started waiting on feb 9th, when I clicked submit. lol. It's long but this period of time is the worst.

I set my bank account to send an alert email if there's any charge over a certain amount, and especially online. (ie, the draw charge). Then, when I get a new email, it chimes my phone in my pocket. The plan actually backfires right about now though. Every stupid email isn't the one ive been hoping for.

Uggggh. im going back to paper. jk

If you all remember there were years when the charges starting hitting the day after the deadline to update cards, I just think it is comical that every year the game and fish run the draw they seems to get a little worse at doing so.

• Like 2

you would think that the system would improve slightly every year. not be more f*&$ed up than the year before

• Like 3

They did turn off the credit card update.. You can't select a big game animal in the drop down and continue the process.. So that's a good sign...

• Like 1

I started going to colorado a few years ago and getting the otc tag the past two years me and my friend have tagged out if I waited to get drawn in az I would be wasting a lot of years of archery elk hunting

I started waiting on feb 9th, when I clicked submit. lol. It's long but this period of time is the worst.

I set my bank account to send an alert email if there's any charge over a certain amount, and especially online. (ie, the draw charge). Then, when I get a new email, it chimes my phone in my pocket. The plan actually backfires right about now though. Every stupid email isn't the one ive been hoping for.

Uggggh. im going back to paper. jk

I tried setting my bank alerts last yr and never received an email until a week later. They only send me alerts when the charge has finally posted.

Only time I enjoy working 55-60 hours a week. Keeps me from checking this website every five minutes! :)