wish2hunt

So here we go again waiting

Fogger. We had an issue with a boat and she was nice enough to talk about the draw . Hope you get drawn so you will be a happier person !

• Like 3

If azhchunter is correct, and no reason not to believe him, it sounds like they started running the draw jobs at G&F. I don't know their systems, but they probably run a sample through and verify results before running the full draw. It might still be another day or two before they actually start hitting CCs, but it sounds like it will be this week. Best of luck to all on here in the draw!

next post on this subject better be a screen shot!

James

• Like 1

If azhchunter is correct, and no reason not to believe him, it sounds like they started running the draw jobs at G&F. I don't know their systems, but they probably run a sample through and verify results before running the full draw. It might still be another day or two before they actually start hitting CCs, but it sounds like it will be this week. Best of luck to all on here in the draw!

Yeah, that "sample" is probably the unit 9 muzzleloader hunt.

lol

• Like 1

I think we alll need to take a deep breath here. As soon as we know it will be 2 attitudes. Guys and girls dancing in the street or guys and girls kicking the dog cuz they didn't get drawn. And i'm buying a new dog today just in case...lark

• Like 2

This will help pass the time! Or make it worse! :)

Turn up the volume and enjoy.

• Like 3

That's a great video! I love those high country dark antlered bulls!!!!

• Like 1

Great video Thanks for sharing!! Now the fever is even worse!!! Let's get on with the draw already!!!

Definitely worse now!!